Hello! Giggles here!

I'm here to roleplay and pet cats, and my cat is tired of being petted. Soooo... HELLO! Big Grin I like the color purple and enjoy eating pancakes. I want to be a published writer someday. Um. And of course, I enjoy roleplaying and love mythology, so... here I am! Smile

Welcome to Caer Sidi, Giggles!

What genre do you write on?

[Image: MgwBskw.png]
The Corleone Family:

Click here to see my Caer Sidi badges

[Image: cnHaKqb.png]

I like to write sci-fi and fantasy mostly. A lot of times with a humor bent. I'm really trying to settle down and focus on one story, but I got like a few different story ideas percolating in my head that are making it difficult. Including a gay orc / gnome romance set in a dystopian/post-apocalyptic high medieval fantasy, a story set through the point of view a trans mad scientist supervillain who really isn't cut out to be a hardcore supervillain (he has a moral compass) who has a major crush on a superhero, a story set on a wrecked space cruise ship in which an alien space adventurer has suspicions about the ship's AI, and then there's this fantasy spy thriller set in a floating city among the stars I started working out details for -

It's just kind of a mess, really. Focusing is hard.
[+] 1 user Likes Heldurin's post

Hello there and welcome to Caer Sidi!!!! I look forward to your hopeful sign up to our main roleplay :3

If you enjoy sharing short stories, we actually have a place here on the forum for that!! Just check out our Writer's Forums right here!

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out! Big Grin

I've actually already signed up for the Holdfast founding thing. Big Grin I'm excited to jump in! Big Grin

(03-05-2021, 04:10 PM)Heldurin Wrote:  I like to write sci-fi and fantasy mostly. A lot of times with a humor bent. I'm really trying to settle down and focus on one story, but I got like a few different story ideas percolating in my head that are making it difficult. Including a gay orc / gnome romance set in a dystopian/post-apocalyptic high medieval fantasy, a story set through the point of view a trans mad scientist supervillain who really isn't cut out to be a hardcore supervillain (he has a moral compass) who has a major crush on a superhero, a story set on a wrecked space cruise ship in which an alien space adventurer has suspicions about the ship's AI, and then there's this fantasy spy thriller set in a floating city among the stars I started working out details for -

It's just kind of a mess, really. Focusing is hard.

Oh wow some really interesting ideas! Really looking forward to see your writings in time!

[Image: MgwBskw.png]
The Corleone Family:

Click here to see my Caer Sidi badges

[Image: cnHaKqb.png]