The Malysian Explorer

Clarisse gave a large smile to the man. "Nice to make your acquaintance, but a map, eh? I happen to know Chail like my own backyard I do, because it is. Lived here since I was a small child. Haven't travelled much but I know Chail very well and Bastion well enough. I assume you'll be needing a guide?" She thought to herself for a minute but before he could speak she continued, "Well, I guess I could do it, if you really need it. I can't say I have anything better to be doing today. So it really wouldn't be a bother, I assure you."

She adjusted the pack on her back and turned back toward the street. "Well now that that's settled, follow me and I'll guide you around. Granted you may want to not rush yourself, Chail is no small city. I myself like to just take it slow sometimes and enjoy the city, you know?" She looked back to make sure he was keeping up with her brisk pace down the street. "We can stop every so often and I'll let you fill in your map. Right now we're in the West Valley, the closest part of the city to Bastion. We'll just follow the main road through the city, it'll be easiest."

Messages In This Thread
The Malysian Explorer - by Emperor Elios - 09-01-2022, 06:37 PM
RE: The Malysian Explorer - by Aynia - 09-05-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: The Malysian Explorer - by Emperor Elios - 09-05-2022, 06:45 PM
RE: The Malysian Explorer - by Aynia - 09-08-2022, 11:20 AM
RE: The Malysian Explorer - by Emperor Elios - 09-09-2022, 06:01 PM
RE: The Malysian Explorer - by Aynia - 10-30-2022, 11:21 AM