The Malysian Explorer

A guard appeared at Angel's shoulder. "Is there a problem here my good fellows?" he said sternly, almost challenging. Before Angel or the vendor could speak, another voice was heard and a small woman pushed through to grab Angel's sleeve.  "I beg pardon, sir. My... Cousin is not from here. He doesn't understand the ways of this city. If you'll please excuse us!"

She tugged his sleeve forcefully, drawing him away from the vendor, leaving the man behind to complain to the guard. Once they were some distance away the woman turned to him. "Brand new here, huh? Well don't be picking fights your first day, you won't always have people like me to step in for you. Who am I you ask?" She bows with a flourish, her red curly hair flopping into her face as she looks up at Angel.

Dressed in trousers, boots, and a linen shirt she looked completely at ease in her chatter. "Well, my good sir, my name is Clarisse. And before you say anything," she raised a finger before continuing, "I accept your gratitude. Now tell me what you're here for." She looked on, interested.

Messages In This Thread
The Malysian Explorer - by Emperor Elios - 09-01-2022, 06:37 PM
RE: The Malysian Explorer - by Aynia - 09-05-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: The Malysian Explorer - by Emperor Elios - 09-05-2022, 06:45 PM
RE: The Malysian Explorer - by Aynia - 09-08-2022, 11:20 AM
RE: The Malysian Explorer - by Emperor Elios - 09-09-2022, 06:01 PM
RE: The Malysian Explorer - by Aynia - 10-30-2022, 11:21 AM