The Warren of Caer Sidi

Full Version: Application for Embassy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If your region would like to establish an embassy with Caer Sidi, kindly fill out the following application and post it in this thread. But before that, please make sure that you have read our Embassy Policy.

Required Questions:

What region are you representing?
What position do you have there?
Do you have the authority to request embassies?
If accepted, a diplomat must be assigned to CS, is this possible?
Why CS? What made your home region decide to apply for an embassy?

Not Required but fun:

What's your region like?
What is the theme of your region?
What's one thing you love about the region you are representing?

***Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to have your request approved, depending on the availability of the Queen and Regent.
What region are you representing? Aros Elyium

What position do you have there? Minister of Foreign Affairs

Do you have the authority to request embassies? Yes

If accepted, a diplomat must be assigned to CS, is this possible? Yes

Why CS? What made your home region decide to apply for an embassy? The heavy inclination for Roleplay I think is something our regions share, and the quality of Roleplay in CS is something we are impressed with! We also share a connection through the URA and overall our Regions seem to be similarly aligned. I also jumped at the opportunity because I love medieval fantasy!

What's your region like? Aros has very heavy Roleplaying roots and a solid Government alongside a dedicated community.

What is the theme of your region? Theme is a strong word. Aros is largely themed around its roleplay and government activity, the setting is "modern" but has large roots in both Medieval and Sci-fi Fantasy.

What's one thing you love about the region you are representing? The creative writing our community has provided is something that makes me very proud to call Aros home.
(07-27-2023, 01:35 PM)Lamplight Wrote: [ -> ]What region are you representing? Aros Elyium

What position do you have there? Minister of Foreign Affairs

Why CS? What made your home region decide to apply for an embassy? The heavy inclination for Roleplay I think is something our regions share, and the quality of Roleplay in CS is something we are impressed with! We also share a connection through the URA and overall our Regions seem to be similarly aligned. I also jumped at the opportunity because I love medieval fantasy!

What's your region like? Aros has very heavy Roleplaying roots and a solid Government alongside a dedicated community.

What is the theme of your region? Theme is a strong word. Aros is largely themed around its roleplay and government activity, the setting is "modern" but has large roots in both Medieval and Sci-fi Fantasy.

What's one thing you love about the region you are representing? The creative writing our community has provided is something that makes me very proud to call Aros home.

I'm happy to accept! If you'd like you are welcome to send an embassy request.
What region are you representing? The Brotherhood of Malice
What position do you have there? Shadowmaster
Why CS? What made your home region decide to apply for an embassy? We have been contracted, and now we must serve.

What's your region like? Covered in shadows.
What is the theme of your region? We are a cult of hardened assassins, it's a very pleasant holiday destination.
What's one thing you love about the region you are representing? It's incredibly fun.
(08-30-2023, 02:07 AM)Raxion Wrote: [ -> ]What region are you representing? The Brotherhood of Malice
What position do you have there? Shadowmaster
Why CS? What made your home region decide to apply for an embassy? We have been contracted, and now we must serve.

What's your region like? Covered in shadows.
What is the theme of your region? We are a cult of hardened assassins, it's a very pleasant holiday destination.
What's one thing you love about the region you are representing? It's incredibly fun.

Heya! Will you be the official diplomat? If so I can give you the mask. Application is appreciated for logistics :3
(08-31-2023, 09:58 AM)Aynia Wrote: [ -> ]Heya! Will you be the official diplomat? If so I can give you the mask. Application is appreciated for logistics :3

Yes, I will be the official diplomat.
Wow, I am so sorry that took a hot minute, but masked!